Saturday, July 08, 2006

Unbelievable!

While reading Billy Beck at Two--Four yesterday he linked to this.

I am utterly fucking speechless.

This guy has a temerity that I have NEVER seen before. I can not even begin to explain the holes that are in his "theory", since his "model" (Note to prick: you may want to learn a few things about how to do this correctly first) is so bereft of accuracy. That many holes. I just don't know where to start.

I am no longer worried about the terrorists. I know where they stand, what they want and their tactics. I am worried about those on this shore who spread this kind of propaganda like the disease it truly is. They will need eradicating, just like the virulent epidemics of eons past. I just hope I am young enough to join when the "cure" comes around.

1 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

OMG! Those people are really stupid, enough stupid to believe in Global Warming and that demonstrates a real lack of...of everything. Sheesh.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home