Friday, March 02, 2007

A good laugh, at someone else's expense

I almost always get a warm and fuzzy feeling when one of the libtards gets his knickers in a bunch and wets his pants over something one of his own has to say about the ongoing problems in the Mid-East.

Seems to me like Sen. Levin has maybe grown a pair to me there, Bob. I like when people start calling a spade a spade, and in this case, calling out Iran and Syria for what they are. It makes it easier to spot the yellow-spined traitors, such as yourself, Bob, so thanks for outing yourself in such a public manner. It makes identification in the sea of gray that much easier.

Hope you enjoy your romper-room temper tantrum with the other kiddies, Bob.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Dumbass doesn't seem to understand what the term "Proxy" means - or that for years Iran has been fighting a war against the U.S. and Israel using proxies and extra-national organizations like Hammas.

12:39 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Ayup.

I am also wondering how it is that these kinds of folks get to a station in life to preach this kind of thing from an institution of higher education? I mean, if they act like this here, I'm assuming that they act like spoiled 5-year-old brats elsewhere. This guy strikes me as one of those types who wears this shit on his sleeve, proudly, and is constantly testing those around him like some kind of litmus test on their political views, and even about stuff that is apolitical but gets thrown in, because, well, he wants it that way.

I'm just hoping that one day I read about this guy getting his teeth knocked down his throat by some anonymous stranger who Bob has just accosted on the street while doing a protest or something.

I know that I shouldn't laugh about things like that, but I would.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home