Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm wondering what's missing...

Compare this, to this.

Anyone notice the discordant part to the former's argument?

Let me highlight something from the latter:

NEW YORK: The American photographer Andres Serrano, who gained notoriaty with his photographs of corpses and a work entitled Piss Christ, was gunned down earlier today in Manhattan. [My emphasis]

He'll claim the foul is on something, or someone, else, of course, and deflect from the original argument. Such is the way of things with retards; the dolt hasn't a clue, and it couldn't be proven to him with such facts as these, so I'm at a loss as to what to do with these types...for now.

Stay tuned, there may be a more in-depth coverage of events springing from this general subject in the next year or two.

Interesting times.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Shit, they killed the bastard. Sucks to be him.

7:01 PM  
Blogger BobG said...

I imagine either it will be blamed on global warming, or on a Republican plot.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Andres Serrano is alive and untouched by gunfire, I'm going to blame it on B&N's transcendent stupidity.

---Jadegold

2:43 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

BobG,

Funny you should mention Global Whoring, as it was one of about 15 things about this situation that flashed in front of my face when I read those two links.

I think I've finally figured out how Libruls think!

It was a moment that only Al Gore could have appreciated, magically triangulating a dozen different, and largely unrelated items, bringing them all together and basically interpreting them in they way I wanted.

Largely, it was an attempt at getting youknowwho worked up in a knot with stupid, made-up shit.

Wonder how he feels about it?

4:18 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Oh crap, now somebody's gonna have to do him - it needn't be religious, it can be irreligious - "Artistic Warriors for Aesthetic Justice"...

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home