Monday, September 08, 2008

The IPCC can bite me!

So, it's not enough that I'm suppose to send my car to the crusher...excuse me, recycler, and, ya know, walk the 30-odd miles to work, convert my house to PV panels, install a composting toilet....blah, blah, blah, but now, I'm to eat less meat and more greens (that give me gas, almost invariably), so as to save the planet or something. So much for that idea.

Just yesterday, for Sunday breakfast, I had three fried eggs, over-easy, with half-dozen strips of bacon, toast with jam and three cups of coffee.

The result; weight this morning, 156 lbs., and the last time I checked, body fat was around 7%.

I just hate the overt threats that these punks keep throwing out, almost as though they're going to try to tax me on my diet or something, to wit;

'Give up meat for one day [a week] initially, and decrease it from there,' and, 'The group has called for governments to lead campaigns to reduce meat consumption by 60 per cent by 2020.'

Seriously, I hope the UN tries it. Can't wait to see them lose, again.

H/T to Kim.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

I've got their meat right here...

7:23 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

I hear ya.

Kinda ridiculous, but that's how those assclowns roll.

8:32 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Of all the pompous, stinking, gall of the Euroweenie's IPCC - this is takes the steak, and all while they are killing children in Africa by insisting on ass-backwards, unsustainable, pre-Colombian agricultural practices.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home