Friday, May 29, 2009

Take her at her word

She means it;
"Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to an inventory..."
Folks, that's a would-be tyrant talking, there, and the real problem stems from the fact that there are flocks of people who are in complete agreement with her, who are, nominally anyway, Americans.

This, in my mind, is an invitation for a civil war. There can be no peace with people such as this, since they are willing to take everything about you, including your life, its production, and possibly even your happiness, and subject it to their whims: what, and how much, you eat, the methods and frequency by which you travel, what you will be wearing, your domicile and how big it will be (right down to its appearance, livability, furniture...Hell, even the color). THIS IS NOT FREEDOM! IT'S TYRANNY!

When will the idiots learn that Freedom isn't about what you think others should do with their lives, but what you do with your own, and why that principle is so important?

When?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Funny, I did a partial inventory yesterday, and replaced a bunch of followers and springs while I was at it.


(WV: "sethfu". Probably debunked on Bullshido.com already.)

8:18 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

HA!

My latest inventory shows me that I'm seriously light (by my terms, anyway) on most of my carbine and MBR ammo stocks (7.62 NATO is just a little too expensive right now), and my handgun practice ammo in all calibers is just shamefully low.

Somehow, I don't think this position sits all that well with Nanny-Nancy, as it involves nasty, death-dealing heavy metals spewed from the business end of a steel tube. She'd have me locked up, RFN, since freedom means nothing to her, and my business is counter to her world view.

9:24 AM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I bought a 1/2 case of Winchester .45ACP. I'm low on .30-40 Krag however.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I inventoried all my of primers this weekend, so now I know how much of what I can load.

I need to get busy.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home