Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Calling Jules Winnfield

Kevin Baker's post was cryptic, and I have to admit, it is damn hard to read Protein Wisdom at times, as Jeff seems to post his thoughts in a stream-of-conscienceness, at times.

After tracking my way backwards through the muck and goo, reading the goings on of the situation all the way, I figured out what the all the hullabaloo was, right about here. After absorbing the enormity of the thing, I came to the same conclusion as Mr. Baker.

Then it went downhill from there.

The Blogosphere, being the small world that it is, I stumble across the same subject while reading some stuff over at Billy Beck. His take on the situation is that it is a "Rehearsal." I can't disagree with him, even though, by his measures (related to age, not experience), I have never seen the way things used to be, and am, therefore, lacking context. It doesn't matter in the least.

That link only got me to grinding my teeth at the imbeciles, and doing strange web searches (try "arm yourself to the teeth" and see what you get), where I found the following, which lead me to think of this quote, from the best movie of all time,

"It's shit like this that's going to bring this situation to a head."

Which got me to thinking about this essay.

We're doomed. At least they are. I'm getting ready for critical mass here. They are deluded enough to think that it will be a bloodless, and popular revolution.

Ain't gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home