Friday, August 10, 2007

Henry, spinning in his grave, or...

...Ford should just toss in the fucking towel already.

Oh, just fucking, FUCK, already!

The board should fire Mulally's sorry ass immediately, if not sooner.

I've got news for whomever is listening over at Ford Motor Co.; the heritage of your company is based in a little maxim that I heard several years ago that rings true, to me at least;


"Ford has the distinction of being a truck company that also happens to build cars."

Being a Ford product owner myself (vintage, nothing "new"), I have the Blue Oval Blood thing and some strong feelings about this. Just about all of them can be summed up with the general feel of rage. I mean, what does it take for an utter buffoon like that guy to summarily shoot himself in the foot by attempting to brainwash people into thinking that the damn Gummint has some secret strategy for ending the supposed "energy problem" that we aren't having, by way of taxing the shit out of a widely available consumable.

Fuckers.

I could say lots more, but I'll refrain for now.

Via Billy Beck.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home