Wednesday, June 10, 2009

There'll be no convincing them...

...of keeping their greedy little mitts off of my money.

Supposedly, an employer based funding of health insurance is exempt from certain taxes, and someone has their knickers in a twist over it

Here's the kicker;
"Employers typically pay the lion's share of a worker's health insurance costs, and that contribution is treated as tax-free to the employee both in terms of income tax and payroll tax, which funds Social Security and Medicare."
WRONG! There is NO TYPICAL, at all, so quit using that fucking weaselly excuse for what's being proposed, here. I don't know, and frankly don't care, if some others have a different situation, where there are exemptions for "benefits", or whatever you care to call them. I know that I pay for all of my healthcare, straight out of my paycheck, for my entire family. My employer doesn't pay squat.

DO YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER'S GET THAT?!?

Keep your "ideas" in your narrow, little heads, not even to be mentioned in close company, let alone get out of your mouths in public.

You currently have FAR too much of my money, as is, and I'm not going to let you charlatans get even a little more. Fuck off!

This business is headed nowhere good, and fast.

You've been warned.

UPDATE: this includes the usual, useful idiots, such as Ezra Klein, Christina Romer, and the Major Dolt himself, Markadelphia.

Get your favorite 4" folder ready, becuase the bloodletting is going to come along soon, and we're going to HAVE to get personal.

UPDATE II: Shut the fuck up, you stupid bastard! You have NO idea what you are talking about, and it's as obvious to me as the nose on my face, you ignorant twit.

UPDATE III: Barry, fuck you and the white horse you rode in on!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Even in cases where the employer pays a part of the cost the insurance - it's not a benefit to the employee. The company is just keeping some of what would have been their salary, sending it to the insurance company and collecting the write-off.

9:45 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Yes, exactly, except that in MY case, I can see it on my pay stub, each and every month. It's right there, in black and white.

I'm sick of other people thinking they have a "right" to my shit, or to stick their fucking busy-body nose INTO my shit, so that they may pass some sort of judgement on it.

FUCK THEM!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home