Monday, July 13, 2009

Chinese style population control...

...is now, apparently, on the table for discussion from your less-than-benevolent gummint.

Via Les Jones.

I thought this bit, excerpted from the list was just charming;
"...compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution..."
So, not only is forcible abortion, by direction of the government, now an option, it's supposedly legal.

All, again, supposedly, in an effort (framing the argument, again) to save the fucking planet.

Anyone else see where this "thinking" will be taking us?

Here's an open promise or threat, whichever one prefers: I've got a bullet for any governmentally appointed apparatchik who even dares cross that line with me, and I couldn't give two licks of a dead, wet rat's ass if all they are/were doing is covering some "theoretical ground", or some other non-sense.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thud said...

I plan to expand my family so please load another from me as over here I'm not allowed anything more offensive than a plastic fork.

8:00 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Thud,

So nice of you to drop by.

Yes, if this Orwellian situation ever comes to pass, I'll be killing anyone who I think deserves it. Then, I'll go after his boss.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home