Thursday, August 11, 2011

Barry, I'm throwing the Bullshit Flag on you

Explain this to me; How is it that Barry is "remembering 9/11," with an Iftar dinner to mark the end of the daily fasting period for Ramadan?

How is it that he's honoring the lives of those 2,977 people who died by the murderous hands of some hate-filled Muslims?

Tell me, Barry, is this your attempt at bridging some sort of gap that you perceive in this country, or is it you, more overtly, trying to show your true Muslim alliances?

A couple of weeks ago, you made some sort of public service announcement about the beginning of Ramadan, yet I don't seem to recall you saying anything of the same sort at Easter. You are a Christian, right, Barry?

I call Bullshit, you back-stabbing fucking liar.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home