Friday, September 30, 2011

Like we didn't know it already

It was obvious, and right there on the idjit box when the whole bit went down.

Ben "Helicopter" Bernanke, Little Timmy "I forgot to pay my taxes" Geithner, and Barry "The Won" Obama got told by the banking cabal that the country would cease to exist, or something along those lines, if the big banks weren't handed truckloads of cash, pretty much overnight. This isn't an oversimplification either.

We all saw this go down.

We can get the lynchings started, pretty much anytime now, as far as I'm concerned. I'll even throw in the gallows design and the lumber for free, so long as I get to video record the whole event, including the trials of the fraudsters, which should take all of about five minutes, so we can then keep with that whole "speedy trial" bit, as outlined in the BOR.

We can then proceed with one of several other entire departments after that.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home