Monday, January 23, 2012

The Useful Idiots

Not that my readership amounts to more than two or three occasional readers, but I thought I may direct your attention to a movie about some of the, uh, internal struggles that went on within the early years of the Soviet Republic after the Bolshevik Revolution, by way of a commentor over at GOV.

Disturbing doesn't really begin to describe The Chekist.

Please keep these kinds of events in mind, and the fact that detailed lists were well kept about dissenters almost 100 years ago, in what can only be described as a third-world country, and that we have (the U.S.) an entire branch of our .gov that is actively keeping tabs on you and me.

I'm reminded of things like this only because of reading about all of the safety Nazis and Gummint cheerleaders, after learning of Rand Paul getting frisked at the airport today.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home