Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Add it to the list

I loved this part;
"Here are a few more things I don't want to do: I don't want to harness my daughter to a government loan that will enslave her to do as they say with that education; I don't want to use their light bulbs, or buy their cars, or worship Gaia instead of God, or submit to Fourth Amendment violations to fly in a plane, ride a train, or even get on the interstate. (by THEY, I mean Government Extremists)" (Emphasis mine - Ed.)
Yes, that is it. FREE PEOPLE do not have to submit to "searches," which are falsely labelled as, "for your own good," or, "for security reasons," just to merely move about at their own discretion.

We are, right now, in a devolving police state.

Two years.

I wonder if it will take that long.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home