Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Notes to the faithful for the coming insurgency

Behold, the horror of only some of the recent headlines:

Senate to hold hearings on drones and privacy, Constitution

     Written as if that was within their Congressional dominion to do so.

Senate panel approves two gun control bills

     Again, as if this is within...

Colorado simultaneously passes gun control non-sense and civil unions.

    More stuff the Gummint shouldn't have a thing to do with.

Also note that Cabela's is running a special on the Leupold Mark AR series scopes, as a bundled package with their own mount, for $350.  A bargain that I've just availed myself (yes, I bought it with my own money, so fuck off, FCC) of one.

I'm all about making it count.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I have a Nikon 223 scope-thing on the Ninja-Blast-o-matic but I'm still not well versed in it...

6:45 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Then you and me get to learn the SPR-type together.

I'm not sure when I might be able to get around to zeroing for it...I'm more than extremely busy right now. I guess the imminent collapse of the country will have to wait!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home