Thursday, October 28, 2004

There is hope afterall

Listening to one of those Vikings from the Great White North is usually entertaining, what with the funny accent and all, but they are not known for their great political savvy or for, historically speaking, picking the winning candidate.

Times they are a changin', or so it seems.

I damn near fell out of my chair. This, coming from the Minnesotans?

It seems as though their brains don't suffer from frost bite, as I had imagined. That there is an open discussion amongst the dyed-in-the-wool Donk crowd from the Great White North tells me that Dubya not only has a chance at Mini-so-duh, but at taking this election with a solid majority.

My confidence is rising, I can put my gu...I mean, my temper away for a while.

-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home