Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Whatever you're drinking,

swallow it first, lest it end up on the screen. after reading this.

And another one over the left field fence for Billy Beck with the Paine reference.

Schorr claims that he has, "an institutional belief that nobody can be above having a good editor," and you know what, I believe it. No one who says those sorts of things could ever think anything BUT that.

I wonder if any of these media types consider an ability to, ya know, actually THINK and maybe put together a few coherent original THOUGHTS as being any kind of prerequisite for being a reporter.

When the war between us and them breaks out, I WILL be caving these people's skulls in with my bare hands, knowing that I am doing future generations a favor by removing the inferior genes from the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home