Wednesday, September 06, 2006

BCRA, McCain-Feingold or whatever you want to call it this week


The calendar tells me that as of tomorrow, we are inside the 60 day "window" of "Political Speech" that is supposedly covered via the most unconstitutional of any law ever devised by the world's greatest deliberative body (excuse me while I chortle, or should I vomit?).

Kim posted something about this a while back, but I thought I'd wait until it was, ya know, illegal for me to say something before making a blatantly political comment.


So here goes:

I will not be voting for any Democrat, for any office, from City Dogcatcher to Senatorial seat. I do this because I am left with, essentially, Hobson's choice. I surely don't like many of the Republicans (the "Holier than Thou" thing makes me do a rollback), and the DemoRats are nothing but putrid, vile filth, all of them, from stem to stern. Their "leadership" at the national level is nothing short of a communist orgy, and will be more than happy to order you, with gun in hand if necessary, to hand over all your shit, just because they say so.

Voting my conscience (largely small party, libertarians and such) is pointless, as those candidates have no chance of ever making it into any office, effectively doing a "Perot" with my vote. No more.

Fuck it. I'm sure I'll have something plenty nasty to say about someone between now and election day, and I'll be damned if I'm going to feel bad about any of it.

We can all start with derision aimed at two of the stupidest ass-clowns to ever "represent" their constituents in Congress, John McCain and Russ Feingold. Unfortunately, neither of the aforementioned ass-clowns are up for reelection on this cycle, so we'll all have to wait for Arizonans and Wisconsinites to vote both these sumbitches out of office in 2010, but I'm not holding my breath.

Speak freely, loudly and often, regarding any subject, most especially that of the behavior, voting record and overall character of your representatives in government, all of them, high and low.

Spread the word.

Props to Kim DuToit for the excellent graphic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home