Thursday, May 22, 2008

What was I saying, again?

It now appears that the State of Texas, or at least a branch thereof, the DFPS, has overstepped its authority on that whole mess, and been told about it.

That's about as good as the situation is going to get, I'm afraid, and that's just too fucking little for my tastes, as the thugs who pulled the whole thing off in the first place, from the Gummint Bureaubots to the actual doorkickers, need to serve time in prison. ALL OF THEM!

They should all lose their jobs. Pensions? Gone. Badges, NEVER TO BE WORN AGAIN, ANYWHERE! As far as I'm concerned, the FLDS members who've been put upon can go after the individual assets of the people who perpetrated this mess, too. And no, I'm not being too harsh on those statist assholes.

Fuck 'em.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home