Thursday, September 18, 2008

So, is this "patriotic" thing he's talking about kinda like AmWay?

Really, one is to just "pay-up", presumably because they can "afford it"? This isn't really a voluntary arrangement that you are talking about here, is it Joe?

A couple of questions:

Are there any tangible rewards for "donating" more, or do I just get brownie points for "donating"more?

Do I get to feel better about myself for doing so?

Do I get to rub others' noses in it 'cuz I'm "more patriotic"? Do I get a medal for being a good prole?

Inquiring minds want to know, Joe.

Dipshit.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Patriotism for Sale! Get'cher red-hot Patriotism right heah!

6:46 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Yes, the "idea" is somewhere between the ridiculous and the absurd.

7:04 AM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

As someone pointed out, the wealthy already pay significantly higher taxes, so aren't they already more patriotic?

11:48 AM  
Blogger chrisb said...

Biden is a freaking moron. I know the MSM keeps saying he is going to kill Palin in their debate, but personally I think she is going to wipe the floor with his carcus.

8:38 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Yes, Biden is a moron.

Palin will kick his ass, but I'm not going to be watching.

Political debates are too much like Pro-Wrestling, all of the action is scripted, and it's just as fake.

Besides, the little TeeWee that I do watch, well, I'd prefer to keep my unit in operable condition. If I don't watch, then I don't have to throw big, heavy objects at it.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home