Thursday, November 06, 2008

More proof of the MSM being in the tank for the Donks

Headline on Yahoo! News, just now;

"Sarah Palin returns to Alaska, but remains a lightning rod for controversy"

I may just pick a random journo and kill them out of spite.

Goddamn each of you fucking Red Commie Motherfuckers, all to Hell!

She seems to be the favorite media target right now for the blame game. I've got news for you stupid fucks, if it wasn't for her, I would have just stayed home on this election cycle. She's more integrity and interest in being an American than the rest of the stooges on both tickets combined. I don't seem to be alone on this, either.

Seriously, go fuck yourselves.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not have said it better. Fuck them indeed!

4:58 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

What slimy creepy disgusting filthy puss-filled bastards. Fuck 'em in the head with a sharp stick!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home