Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My counterproposal

via Beck.

Headline: "Prison Awaiting Hostile Bloggers"

He's right, how serious must it get?

I'm really curious how it is that the other members of Congress even allow this shit to be proffered for consideration. Laugh that bitch out of there. Shame her. Arrest her stupid ass, right there on the fucking House floor.

I wonder if that fucking cunt would consider my assertion that she be tried for crimes against humanity for her actions to be within the scope of her wouldbe law?

Death is NOT too serious a punishment for shit like that.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

If there were jail time associated with violating the Constitution or conspiracy to violate the Constitution, I bet we'd have a much smaller Federal Govdernment.

9:42 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

So small as to insignificant in size, I'd say.

Maybe we have something here, afterall.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

We need El Neil's "Zeroth Amendment".

8:42 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Yes, ma'am.

We are in dire need of it.

Oh, and in the "...such media as exist at the time," may I suggest C-Span. It is their little corner of the world.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home