Thursday, June 10, 2010

Contempt or Irony?

Perhaps both.

By way of Billy Beck, I see that Slate has seen fit to hire, of all people, Eliot Spitzer, to preach to us proles about, get this, values and morals, to wit;
"Americans have lost their commitment to shared sacrifice..."
The simple fact that he has the sheer gall to announce such things to anyone else is bordering on the unbelievable. Besides, I don't give a shit about such "commitments," as it's being called, for "shared sacrifice." Keep me the fuck outta that, in every way. Don't even try to do me any favors, only later to tell me how much I owe everyone else.

How Slate manages to keep any sort of relevence with crap like this passing for news and commentary is equally unbelievable.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Americans have lost their commitment to freeloaders and pud-pulling hacks like him and the majority of Liberals.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home