Monday, March 21, 2011

And on the heels of that last one...

I bring to you, dear reader (both of you), the quaintest of reasons why I fear we get too hoity-toity and dismissive with this whole debacle with regards to Libya.

A comment, from ArcticPatriot's comments section on this post, an Anonymous commenter has this to say;
"And if 1,000,000 marched on DC promoting the impeachment of Obama, would another country be equally justified declaring a no fly zone in the US?I am left feeling like tinder waiting for a match."
Ayup.

And of more import to our situation, what if it weren't a foreign entity doing the demanding and gun-waiving, but our own Gummint, as is most likely?

Kinda pegs the irony meter, dunnit?

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear reader
You called me dear reader!

1:42 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

rectal fly,

I can do one of two things, here.

1)Tell you to fuck off, go away, and otherwise leave this space, never to return, or...

2)I can turn off the comments altogether.

You choose.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home