Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Gaffe Machine strikes again

But it's not from what everyone else seems to be harping about.

It's here;
"...You share a similar concern here in China. You have no safety net. Your policy has been one which I fully understand--I'm not second-guessing--of one child per family. The result being that you're in a position where one wage earner will be taking care of four retired people. Not sustainable." [emphasis - Ed.]
I'd continue with the obvious criticisms of slavery here, and the advocacy of a systemic and actuarial administration of such as this would naturally imply, but I don't think that needs elaboration.

This asshole means to make you work for him, entirely at his whim, and the fruits of your mind and labor are not yours.

Remember that.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Hmmm…

Fewer workers supporting more seniors is unsustainable.

Where have I hear that before?

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home