Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm a piano whore

I had two meetings on site this morning that went well enough, but when I got back to the office, I didn't feel much like working.

On went the headset, to ease the grinding through of the dreaded email. What did I pick?

Liszt and Chopin. All day.

Jesus-Fucking-Christ do I love this shit. Got me all worked up, in a deranged, Charles Manson kind of way. I am convinced that both Chopin and Liszt were both completely insane, drug abusers and must have been possessed. I felt the urge to tear off someone's head after listening to track 9, Mazurka 4 in B minor. Maddening!

I've never heard such desolation mixed with anxiety.

Liszt just plain scares me. Makes me want to lock myself in a room and bolt it shut for a few hours.

Maybe another round tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home