Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's play

I just looked over the list of the firearms included in the Next Coming™, and since he did ask The Faithful™ to jump on this, and as I'm sure we'll all get quizzed on this later, I thought I'd give my two cents worth on the subject regarding the listed arms per the new outline of what is to be effected.

`(i) AK, AKM, AKS, AK-47, AK-74, ARM, MAK90, Misr, NHM 90, NHM 91, SA 85, SA 93, VEPR; Check
`(ii) AR-10; Eh, OK piece, but I think I've got something better.
`(iii) AR-15, Bushmaster XM15, Armalite M15, or Olympic Arms PCR; Working on it.
`(iv) AR70; Don't tease me. Seriously, Beretta USA, you have a MARKET here...time's wasting.
`(v) Calico Liberty; You can't be serious.
`(vi) Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU; A real SVD would be neat, but I don't really care to stock that cartridge. Too bad.
`(vii) Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC; FNC, how trés chic...straight outta HEAT.
`(viii) Hi-Point Carbine; See (v)
`(ix) HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, or HK-PSG-1; Check
`(x) Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Neat stash-it-in-the-trunk piece. Who's buying?
`(xi) M1 Carbine; Serious fun piece here. CMP is coming out with a run of these soon, but again another caliber.
`(xii) Saiga; If you're looking for well built AKs, these are nice. In .308 even.
`(xiii) SAR-8, SAR-4800; It might be a Springer, but again, I've got the real McCoy, so I'd go that direction.
`(xiv) SKS with detachable magazine; I can't say this enough, NO DETACH MAGS ON THE SKS! It's simply not worth the feeding hassles.
`(xv) SLG 95; `(xvi) SLR 95 or 96; Ooooh, ARSENAL.
`(xvii) Steyr AUG; See (vii)
`(xviii) Sturm, Ruger Mini-14; To each their own, but, well... I'd just as soon hit at what I'm aiming.
`(xix) Tavor; Never seen one in the flesh, and I don't know anyone who has.
`(xx) Thompson 1927, Thompson M1, or Thompson 1927 Commando; or I don't smoke cigars or own a fedora. Stick and drum mags are neat though.
`(xxi) Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle (Galatz). Got something against the Joooos, punks? Seriously, good stuff.

All of this is well and good, as my armory is fairly well stocked and squared away, but the part that really got me was this;

`(L) A semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General. In making the determination, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any Federal law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a firearm shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.’


So, what you're trying to say with this language, Ms. McCarthy, is that a gun must meet a sporting purpose definition for me to own it, and it must not be of a design for "military or law enforcement" purposes, even if it is intended and designed for sporting uses as well or exclusively, since just about any gun could be defined by the A.G. as not being suitable for sporting purposes, and even changed at a whim, most notably YOURS, it seems.

Great, that's just fantastic. It only confirms my suspicions about your totalitarian attitudes towards ruling us sheeple, so all I can say about your definitions is, "Fuck you, Bitch, and fuck your cunt-sucking bill!"

Conclusion; I don't trust the Donks as far as I can throw them, and I'm sure they're going to try something as soon as they think they can actually get away with it. I need more money, for obvious reasons.

Any ideas?

-theirritablearchitect

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home