Monday, December 10, 2007

Piss off, Al.

Not much I can add to that bit.

Politicians, promising to save you while making you their bitch, all at the same time. Priceless.

Hang the lot of them, I say.

Oh, and if anyone can't see through the bullshit that these three charlatans are preaching about here, then they can piss off too. Creating business by capping emissions? This crap is absurd, and anyone with two bits of sense knows why.

I have advice for anyone who believes in this crap; move elsewhere, because it's going to get nasty, since this stupidity is going to have to be dealt with, eventually, in some way.

And don't worry Ahhnuld, I'll be writing my Congresscritters and telling the lot of them to fight this "cap" at any and all costs.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home