Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Controlling one's environment

From an article that was linked over at the Smallest Minority, a comment, from a certian Joe Dokes;

"I hate Walmart too. Not because it is an evil corporation but because of the clientele that shops there, (you'd think they sold tats). The stores tend to be crowded, messy and dirty. Finding someone to help you is an exercise in frustration. All that being said it is sometimes hard to beat the deals they offer."

Jesus Christ on a popsickle stick, that's funny!

Yes, I must agree, and it's the exact same reason that I'm rarely in one of them. That probably makes me an elitist prick. Oh well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

I've only been in Walmart 3 or 4 times, and that was because I got drug along with other people. The place gives me the willies. Just looking at the patrons in the parking lot puts me in mind of a disorganized zoo.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home