Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hold on...

...people, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Seriously, yesterday I visited two different outlets that one might label as "dealers of death" and procured myself several hundred rounds of pistol ammo of various sorts, and several magazines for a couple of pistols that could use some spares. I cashed in some reward dollars in one store and the total came out to something around 3 bills.

I've been buying other stuff lately like they're going out of style. I think all of us in the firearms/shooting community have been. And I don't think we're all that enthused about it either.

And this morning I'm sitting here, drawing stupid fucking shit that I couldn't care less about, all the while thinking about stuff like this.

For sure, it's already started.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home