Monday, March 09, 2009

What's a fate worse than death for "The Most Dangerous Man In America"

I'm curious as to exactly how this paid, professional liar is going to do it, but, for the sake of argument, let's assume he can pull this bit;
"Sunstein would ban the eating of meat, hunting, and the private ownership of firearms. He would grant legal rights to animinals and allow attorneys for them to file lawsuits."
This asshole can be dealt with, and given the reins he'll be given, it will prove too much power for him to resist using (I've never met a Donk who wasn't a sincere statist, after scratching the surface).

We don't even have to "do him" in any conventional sense of the word.

My solution merely involves a chair, some rope, a fresh steak and maybe a few "pointy bits", along with a few spare hours of my time.

I honestly want this little bitch to try it. All of it.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home