Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making a statement

Wow.

I must have been on another planet, or something.

I saw the headline earlier today that mentioned a plane crashing into a building in Texas, but dismissed it, because planes falling from the sky aren't that unusual, and since planes are very typically close to buildings, by their very nature as transportation, it's not too uncommon for them to end up in someone's living room.

This isn't the case, here.

I'm curious to see what a few other peoples' take on this event will be, notably Billy and...look, Mike already has a comment. Why am I not surprised.

I suppose this dude with the plane took a chapter straight from the Ho Chi Minh manual on this one,
"Cherish your enemies, they teach you the best lessons."

Time to batten the hatches, methinks.

UPDATE; 4:32PM : Billy Beck chimes in. I can always count on the man for commentary on this sort of thing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home