Friday, August 26, 2011

I don't care where the fucking wood comes from!

You got that, you God-damned jackbooted sons-of-bitches!

Look, you stupid fucks; if it took a complete raping of the entire Alpine forests of Europe to find it, just to be able to harvest ONE spruce to produce another Messiah, it'd be worth it!

Got that?

What use is having had the likes of Mozart, or Beethoven or Bach write that music, if it couldn't be played, just because some Gaia worshipping lunatic has a hard-on about cutting down a fucking tree?

Bring me the fucking saw, and I'll save you the fucking agony over it. I'll then gladly tear the head off of anyone who gets in the way, just so I can listen the beautiful sounds of the instruments made from the endeavor.

What's it gonna take for this shit to stop, folks?

As an afterthought; watch the price of genuine Gibson guitars for the foreseeable future. I'm betting on a good return.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

BozoGovernment - I like the comment, They'll take my Les Paul "from my cold dead hands." After I smashed their face in with it.

2:25 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Saw that one too! Coulnd't agree with the sentiment more.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home