Friday, October 27, 2006

Want more proof?

My blog reading brought me here, which led me to Mr. Zakaria's question at the WaPo.

I have long contested that there is a divide in this country, and that it is getting wider each day, moving toward a rather inevitable conclusion. Judging by the responses in the comments section, I have little to disuade me of this conclustion. This is a cultural schism we are witnessing and it will eventually manifest itself in a full scale civil war of sorts, complete with appropriate carnage. (not advocating here, just observing)

This type of thing always leads to me grinding my teeth at the stupid, thinking that they have some sort of 'opinion', which made me do more of my weird searches (I do this a lot, try Too stupid to have an 'opinion'), I found this.

I liked this bit;

Robert Brandon, a Duke University philosophy professor, is one liberal who has at least made an effort to explain why conservatives are seldom seen in academia. "We try to hire the best, smartest people available. If, as John Stuart Mill said, stupid people are generally conservative, then there are lots of conservatives we will never hire. Mill's analysis may go some way towards explaining the power of the Republican Party in our society and the relative scarcity of Republicans in academia."


Let's you know what he thinks of conservatives, or anyone else who may have a different opinion than he. A distinct lack of diversity is what they really want here. Make no mistake, this guy is branding people. There is a clear lack of tolerance in his stance, and conformity is the absolute demand that his type will institute on us all, if ever he were to obtain the reins. You see, it's the dumb Deltas who need the smart Alphas to design society for them.

Fucking poxy jerks. Keep pushing, motherfuckers. Just keep it up.

Screw it. If the Donks get back the Congress, we'll see just what they are really made of. In their pursuit of the Marxist Utopia, they will force things upon this nation that will leave no doubt about what they are really after.

Time to check the ammo stocks. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home