Thursday, October 19, 2006

And most of them are unintended

I read the link by Tam at VFTP earlier in the morning, but Billy's title just did it for me. Maybe it's because it reminded me of one of my favorite books. Similar subject matter and all.

It's scary to think that Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of that heap of shit in Congress (one of many, I might add), once they wrest control of it, will be using these exact same laws against those who they demonize in the "gun culture". The no-knock raid is going to be getting a lot of use in the ensuing years methinks, if the Donks win this next round in a of couple weeks.

It will all turn out very badly.

Time to move west, young man.

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

You've got one too many http//'s in the link, but I figured it out. :-)

5:11 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Thankee, sir. I have rectified the problems.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home