Monday, October 02, 2006

Who has an answer for this?

First, a pervert takes hostages, apparently has a problem with control of his sexual desires, then kills one of the girls he's taken as a hostage. That was last Wednesday.

Two days later, an another apparently disturbed person, this time a student (not that this is new in any way), walks in and shoots his principal.

Interestingly, I mentioned to my wife on Saturday morning when I woke up that it was going to be a good day. She asked me why, to which I responded that at least there wasn't going to be another school shooting, since it was Saturday.

Only to see this BS, TODAY!

I almost can't believe it. Shocking doesn't even begin to describe it.

I am beginning to think that some of the more extreme measures that some folks have been suggesting get implemented, and a certain law repealed. It couldn't get any worse than it is already.

The next few days should be very interesting, methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home