Thursday, March 01, 2007

Reading comprehension problems

Seems Tam is the subject of much derision coming from the "hunter fraternity" these days.

I laugh at these dimwitted twits. It's become obvious that the kiddies aren't being taught how to actually understand what it is that they are reading these days in the governmentally approved child day care centers we call skoolz. What's not to laugh about?

The inevitability of the Next Great Domestic Warâ„¢ takes another step closer to realization today, and I can't say I mind one little bit. Just someone please wake me up when the firing commences.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

Most of the posts I saw there had me wondering if the writers had the slightest idea of what they were talking about. It's as if they heard a bit of the situation third or fourth hand, and jumped to conclusions from there. And none of them has the slightest idea of Tam's character.

12:50 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

bobg,

Couldn't have said it any better, sir.

I can't get enough of this stuff though, and keep going back to the multitude of posts about the subject over at Tam's. It has proven for repeated laughter each time I revisit a post. I just keep throwing gas on the fire, and they keep coming back for more.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home