Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Look at that dive

For the fifth straight session of trading, the Dow, along with all of the other major indices, are down.

It's been a 4,600 point sell off since October 9, 2007. Exactly a year ago the market closed at 14,164, and today it closed at 9,447.

Irrespective of my personal losses in this matter, I'm wondering, how much farther it will have to go before the Golden Horde starts in with the pitchforks?

I'm guessing it's either when the MSM on the idiot box tells them, the lights go out, or when there's no food to be had in the cupboard, which in most cases, would be about the same time the lights go out, as Mickey D's will have to lock the doors.

Interesting times.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chrisb said...

Ow, my aching 401k.

2:59 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

My 401K is...down $25K...We'll have to use my wife's...

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home