Friday, November 14, 2008

Bring it!

Over at DirtCrashr's digs, we're having ourselves a little discussion amongst friends about what to do with the proposed Brownshirt Youth Camp agenda by the Left's own Joseph Goebbels, Rahm Emanuel.

In the comments section, Existingthing had something to say that should be taken in complete seriousness, and I'm pretty sure he's not fucking around by stating;

"...try to take my kids and I'll make that fight look like a motherfucking bake sale."

And with my first one only a few weeks away from arriving, I know I'm not fucking around either.


On to my blogroll, Existingthing goes.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Thud said...

As a newly minted father with another on the way I have been amazed just how antagonistic towards such threats I have become considering I was never a quiet person in the first place...it seems you are about to undergo the samr transition...congratulations.

7:41 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Thanks.

Yes, I've come to understand that the parental reflex hits some folks especially hard. I suppose I'm one of those.

All of it is perfectly normal, I think, and considering the stakes here and what's appearing on the horizon, I'm wondering how best to...shelter the kid without "coddling" him.

7:48 AM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

You guys both got your work cut-out for you and I wish and pray for your every success.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home