Saturday, March 14, 2009

Classic No-Think

Note the comments by persimmon, and how he/she suggests that by artificially limiting the capability of someone to earn, the market supposedly "improves". I suppose they consider what "those evil, rich people" are doing is hording, or something.

This passes as rational thought by the leftists, to no surprise.

Loved this one, too;
“…childless just like Rand.”
That’s a critical understanding about Rand. She lacked that part of socialization. When you have kids, you begin to see things differently..."
Ah yes, the "socialization" canard. Tired, and stupid, is that argument. My views have only been solidified since becoming a father, as I've come to understand how important my value structure is to passing on to my son.

There's more, but I can't quite bring myself to comment on it, since it's mostly just blather from the unwashed.

Hope I run into these statist sons-a-bitches sometime after the balloon goes up.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I don't get how these people even wake up in the morning, their field of mental-density is so great they should collapse into it.

4:42 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

Implode. Indeed.

The sooner, the better.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

'persimmon' is so dense she bends light.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home