Monday, August 17, 2009

Intellectual Myopia

Couldn't help but notice this "Warning," as it was phrased on the front page.

Sez also, "The president rebukes Congress and the defense establishment for diverting resources to pet projects." (My emphasis - snickering)

I almost hit my head on my keyboard, laughing.

Barry is quoted,
"If Congress sends me a defense bill loaded with a bunch of pork, I will veto it,"
Pork?

You mean, like this?

Barry hasn't a clue about comedy. If he did, he'd understand the irony in what he's saying.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

Time to hit the reset button on the federal government.

"It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged." --G.K. Chesterton

5:26 PM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

The only reason I'm somewhat wary of the idea of throwing all of the bums out is that we'd have to replace them all.

I look around, and most of what I see are other bums.

Go figger.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home