Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In the tank for the Team, I see

Nice to see the MSM doing their usual schtick for the Evil Party in all this, just look at that headline;
"Obama, Democrats Begin Reaping Political Benefits Of Reform"
I think they are all about to have their collective orgasm over this. Can't you just feel it?

Also, every time I see James Carville's face anywhere, it just makes me convulse.

I'd like to beat the living snot out of that asshole, and I probably would, if every given the opportunity.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I have to hope one of the "benefits" is the firing-squad...

10:12 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

It's funny, as one of my visions of the decidedly dystopic future is that we, the People, will assemble at the base of the Capitol and have a trials for Treason, with punishment handed out to the guilty only momentarily after the verdict is read, and I've in mind that we'll be using the French Method...and cover the whole bit on CNN.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home