Friday, August 13, 2010

Message to the brethren

Learn this term; Buckwheat.

It's a slang term that, I believe, came about during the American liquor gangster era, and was derisive in its name because of it's frequent use in murdering members of a certain ethnic group, by shooting them while the muzzle was inserted into the rectum.

The only reason I can think of to use this method would be to muffle the report of the discharge (you'll see where this fits in after reading the link), but having a side effect of inflicting an excruciating, and somewhat slow death, as the tissues in that portion of the body tend to bleed you out over the course of 15 to 30 minutes. Nasty way to die, innit?

Why, you may ask, would one need to know about this technique?

Because, sooner or later, the Stasi will have to be dealth with.

'Content neutral' is now being interpreted as not being able to sing the Star-Spangled Banner whilst in the Lincoln Memorial.

If I were a devout Christian, I'd probably pray to God to have mercy on their souls. As it stands, I'm not going to grant those cocksuckers one damned bit of mercy!

Ready to slit some throats yet?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Why anybody would go to the Lincoln memorial is beyond me.

A little jackbooted thuggery would certainly seem to be in keeping with the overall theme of the place.

7:38 AM  
Blogger theirritablearchitect said...

True, and I'm no fan of the man and I've never understood the reverence that has been poured on the man, but still, singing the national anthem is a no-no at a public, national monument?

I'm getting to the point where I just can't read the news anymore. It's too infuriating for me.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home