Monday, October 30, 2006

Seeing the forest, and the trees

What gets me riled more than just about anything else is when some uber-leftist wants to make some sort of point by illustrating just exactly how much Dubya sucks.

Well, tell me something I don't know, asshole!

The fact that Dubya has done some stupid shit isn't what concerns me as much as the rather arrogant notion that the Donks seem to think that they can, or would do, much better, if we plebians would simply hand the reins over to them. Furthermore, as Billy Beck points out, we haven't come to the end, yet, boys and girls, and I am trying my damnedest to keep the busy-bodies away from the levers of power.


Oh, and Billy's comment about this thing just getting on a roll, well, that, I think, is an understatement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home