Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Repugnant thoughts

I'd long ago committed myself to the idea that if Johnny "Muzzle" McCain got the GOP nod that I would go third party, simply on a matter of principle. I just can't vote for anyone who'd so obviously taken a giant shit on the Bill of Rights, in the form of the erroneously named Campaign Finance Reform Act, of which he claims to be a co-author.

Kevin's take is to vote for Bob Barr. Can't go that route myself, as Barr is a serious lout, having spent his entire political career waffling about from position to position, from party to party, in an effort at appearing to be on the pulse of whatever the popular political sentiment is at the time. Can't go down that road for a guy like Barr, but I sure share the sentiment.

I think this is going to be an Obama landslide come November.

Dark times ahead, boys and girls.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home